vrijdag 21 februari 2014

Academic Year #6 / #7

About my week in Redondo. Yeah. Nothing much to say.

I'm in  class right now, and the teacher is handsome -hahaha.

I only had some practice the last weeks. I didn't do anything special!
But i just felt like posting something, because i'm still alive guys :)

monday 2/10/2014. I went to the beach and made some great pictures. This was the first week of my new level. Advanced 2 (C1.1)

tuesday 2/11/2014. Nothing special :)

wednesday 2/12/2014. I went with my wedges to school and I ate Autodrop during class. It was fun. The lessons of new teacher are weird but fun.

thursday 2/13/2014 . I straight my hair with my flat iron-thing and had a normal day at school. it was the day before Valentine. We did such weird things in class.

friday 2/14/2014. I had no practice today, oh well, i dint't go. I had my own little 'party' with Martine after school. We ate cookies, ice cream and celebrated Forever Alone Day. It was a fun day :). During my lecture, we talked about Marijuana.

saturday 2/15/2014. Today was an okay day. I went to Cosco with my host mom, Phil and Martine. We also went to the Dutch American store :). It was fun.
I also had a sleepover at Brechtje & Lotte's place and we had also a little party and a random bday of some American friends. I fell asleep at 6 am in the morning on the couch next to Brechtje.

saturday 2/16/2014. It was: being tired day. Blew, i had not enough sleep. I had lunch at a pizza place and I ate breadsticks with garlic. I went to bed early but i couldn't sleep..

monday 2/17/2014. I was so happy because we had a three day weekend because it was presidents day! I had lunch with Martine at In-N-Out Burger and we had our shopping trip in the Del Amo mall. I bought Steve Madden shoes and a Victoria's Secret body splash. Oh and I also had practice that night. I was so sore and tired!

tuesday 2/18/2014. I had those day, you start late and then i've to hurry to the pool.. I had lunch with a bunch of friends at Goodstuff across the street from the school. I only had cheese cake though. Classes were okay and practice was tiring. I called my brother on FaceTime during class, that was a little bit awkward :)

wednesday 2/19/2014. Normal day, I did my laundry for the first time in my life. It's easy. I also enjoyed swim practice even though i didn't understand all of it what the coaches said :).

thursday 2/20/2014. I slept for 12 hours, that's a miracle. I FaceTime'd my parents too.The worst thing was; I was still tired! The practice this night was horrible but so much fun. I almost threw up because we had to swim underwater and than a lot of butterfly. Now my stomach feels like they actually have a six pack. Go me :)

friday 2/21/2014. Today was the last day of a lot of students at EF, there was a sad goodbye.. A lot of people are going to leave this weekend so is Martine.. I had lunch at subway and McDonald's, yayy. Marloes also came over and we watched a lot of pictures. It was a nice but sad day.

 My pen-thing

 Selfie

 Another selfie

 With Martine <3

 My ring

 Beach

 McDo

 Class

 Heels :D

 Class selfie

 Pink socks

 Are you kidding, never seen this before!

 Pink Skirt

 Part of the team dudeee

 POOEEEEFF

CHEEESE 

 Fits me nice




 SELFIE QUEEEEN

 My fav street

 Beach

 Made by Martine :D

 Sunset

 Tulips

 Quote of the day

 Found it:D INDIANAAAAAA

 Heineken :)

 That bag of popcorn is HUGE

 My fav. store here!

 WOEHOE excited

 Dutch flag :)

 & Yannik

 & Gabe

 & Brechtje

 & Lotte & Brechtje

 Dutch food rules the place

 onmnomnomnomnom

 Dinerrrrr

 In-N-Out Burger

 Shopping selfie :)

 Steve madden shoes :)

Swimming selfie :)

 FROYO again

 This fails so so hard because Amsterdam is a city and so is Gouda! wattafack.

 For my collection

 Nice weather selfie

 Watching Pretty Little Liars together with my host sis :)

 Clean bed, HAPPY ME

 Hello, i'm your new laundry girl :D

 Subway -Eat Fresh

 BOOOOO

& Stefan :D

Albus is cute for the first time :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen