zondag 15 juni 2014

Academic Year #23 (vacation)

I had vacation last week, it was kinda boring but I did some fun things. I watched the soccer game against Spain and it was a blast.
I made a mini bus-road-trip through West-Hollywood (sunset blvd), Beverly Hills (rodeo drive), Santa Monica, Palos Verdes (lunada bay).
Click for for more. love!


Tuesday June 10, 2014
I had a good night of sleep, I woke up at 10 am. I made myself ready for the day. I needed to look kinda good because it was pasport picture day! haha lol. I went to the school first; I had to pick up a package from the Netherlands. thanks dad & mom, you guys are THE BEST. I love the stuff that's inside. I went to FedEx because I needed to print stuff for my application. After I was done there; I went to CVS. I they had to take a pasport picture for me, silly picture. I hung out at the Days Inn with Dani and later with Alexa & Bart too. We watched the new episode of Pretty Little Liars, excited. I went home around 11 pm.

Wednesday June 11, 2014
This was the most boring day in history! I had no WiFi the whole day, and I seriously did nothing! I didn't want to leave the house either. Maybe it was my own fault that it was so boring, haha. I skype'd with Lotte on my phone, I have 4G anyway.. but still. I also did my nails, cleaned my room and hung out all over my bed. I was happy that it was time to go the pool! I had practice, I missed it! haha. I went to the grocery store after swimming with my parka. lol. There was still no wifi when I got home so I just went to bed.

Thursday June 12, 2014
I made myself ready for the day. I woke up around 9:30 am. The World Cup soccer started today! I went to school because I was planning on going to Venice with Dani. We didn't go though. I watched half of the game of Brazil. I applied for being a Godfather. I went to Best Buy because Edi needed a new laptop. We stayed at the Days Inn. I came home on time, it wasn't really a special day.

Friday June 13, 2014
I woke up at 6:30 am, no alarm needed. I pulled all my orange clothes out of my closet because it was soccer day!! I was going to the airport because I picked up a friend from the Netherlands that stayed in Boston with EF. She had a free day in LA, so we hung out. I came at the airport and I had the total wrong gate.. Like always, screw LAX it's confusing there. I went with Lotte (another lotte) back to Redondo Beach. We ate frozen yogurt and went to the school to watch the Netherlands play. OMG THEY WON!! Excited!! I went to the beach afterwards. I played soccer on the beach, I'm such a aggressive player. I chilled too. I said bye to Lotte at the bus station and I went with the other guys to the Cheesecake Factory. I left early because I was almost falling asleep.

Saturday June 14, 2014
Hello alarm.. you went off at 9 am in my weekend. I did my laundry really quick because I was planning to go out. I did my pink and dark laundry. I jumped on my bike and went to school. Jorik and I were going to West-Hollywood by bus. We wanted to go to the Victorious set where I was 2 years ago. It took us really long, but we saw a lot. We kinda went to the UCLA college too. We at at In-N-Out burger and walked to Nickelodeon On Sunset. We hung around a little bit and took the bus back to Beverly Hills. We stopped at the Beverly Hotel (where Whitney Houston died). We walked all the way too Rodeo Drive. We looked at all the pretty houses and stores. We took the bus back home. We had to transfer in Santa Monica, so we had diner there. We went all over the place. We took the bus back to LAX and then to Redondo Beach. I had a fun day. I went to Palos Verdes later that night too. I went to bed normal.

Sunday June 15, 2014
I woke up really late, I probably needed that amount of sleep. I did my white laundry and chilled around. I did my blog and took a shower too. When I was doing my blog; I though of my pictures. I biked all the way to the Walgreens across the street of the days inn to pick them up. They're amazing, it's hard to look at them because I know that it's never gonna be the same again. I talked to Brechtje on FaceTime. I had a subway sandwich for diner and went to bed! new week is coming, new start, swimming, school, everything. Everything's gonna be alright.

 I feel like a barbie, for sure.

 ;)

 Hollywood. best pic in the world.

 <3

 The Beverly Hills Hotel

Street in Beverly 

 Beverly Drive

 Sunset BLVD

 Palm trees a lover the place

me sitting there in a park 

 what's up bitches hahaha

 fishieeee

 it was so pretty

just a random park 

 Rodeo Drive

 bubble building

 Santa Monica

 The pier

 sunset

 Santa Monica street there ^^

 palm trees 2.0

 package

 watch

 card from Martine <3

 application

 making jello

 because i don't know

 i no need more lol

 that was water

egg

 leopard nails

watching brazil

 selfie

 CHEERING FOR HOLLLLAND

 NED - ESP

 because i tackled and someone tackled back lol

 my laundry all over the place HAHA LOL

 so touristic

 & Jorik

 Soccerballs , way to many soccer balls in a store in Santa Monica

 Palos Verdes - South Bay & Los Angeles view

 PV Selfie

 it was so pretty

 Palos Verdes

 Bart tryin' to idontknow me

 &Bart &Dani

 &Lotte from The Netherlands went to EF Boston

it's all about the acceptance. <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten