zondag 13 juli 2014

Academic Year #27

What a week... It has been one already. This is my 27th week in the Academic Year program, time goes by so fast.. I'm serious. Let me see what I did.. Nothing much.


Monday July 7, 2014
I had school, and it was like always boring haha. I was taking selfies in class lol. We are starting to read in a book called Freakonomics. I went to the Days Inn after school, 'cause I couldn't go to the pool. I'm still on antibiotics, fuck that. We went to KFC for diner and to another Mexican restaurant. We stayed at Saray's room and I went home. It was a normal day. I was talking on whatsapp with Jorik and we had a good conversation, haha lol, it was funny. Went to bed around 1:30 am, I guess.

Tuesday July 8, 2014
I was so happy that I could sleep in this day. I had my follow up appointment at the doctor this day. Nothing was wrong but I seriously had to wait for more than 30 min.. Yeah, I was almost too later for my awesome acting spin class. I went to a coffee shop (to get coffee) with my class. We chilled there because we didn't want to do anything in iLab. I chilled with Gabe and Ryan (+ friends) after school. We made a bonfire, talked (heavy discussions lol) and played ping pong. It was a fun day!

Wednesday July 9, 2014
The days started with me being tired. I ate at a restaurant for breakfast. It was match day today and everybody was staring at me because of my Holland tshirt. I went to school and I watched the match against Argentina. I watched 120 minutes and then the penalties.. We last and I just started crying while everybody was cheering because Argentina won.. It was so sad. I went home and I lied on my bed. I hung out with the Ricardo's and Saray at the night.

Thursday July 10, 2014
I was able to sleep in again! Whoo! I had a lecture and we talked about cartoons. yes, serious. We talked about pinky and the brains and other things. I had to think about my brother, lol. This day is was so exhausting. I had 4 classes, 1,5 hour each with a 10 min break. Kill me!! :o. I went home and lied on my bed watching Netflix because the wifi was working! I watched the whole night, well I fell asleep early.

Friday July 11, 2014
I finished my college application and mailed it. I also got homework for school, I don't like reading a book that doesn't interest me.. It sucks. Class is boring, I'm not learning anything anymore. I went to look for a suitcase after school, I went to like every store but I couldn't find the perfect one. I just orientated! I was at the days inn at Friday but I went home really early. I chilled on my bed and fell asleep.

Saturday July 12, 2014
Omygod what was happening with my skin!? See picture under my blog. I went to the Days Inn to watch the Netherlands play in the 3rd-place-finals. I was sitting there alone and Jorik walked in in the second minute when the penalty was taken haha. I FaceTime'd my dad the whole match, haha - terug -. I love you people. We won by the way, 3rd place for the Netherlands, 3-0 against Brazil. I went back home and I was playing for vampire. Staying out the sun, I also went to the doctor but it was closed, fail. We had a party at night. We moved from place to place, first a restaurant, second a karaoke bar and last the hookah bar. It was boring, I expected more. We went to the days inn after a while. I chilled there for like 15 min till everybody got kicked out. I went home and Saray & Ricardo picked me up. We ate McDonalds and hung out. I was almost falling asleep there in our pajama party. We went home by uber and I fell asleep right after I got home! 5 AM.

Sunday July 13, 2014
I woke up at 11:30. I refused to watch the World Cup finals. Congrats Germany! I did all my laundry even my bed sheets! Everything is clean, so it can be clean in my suitcase... I chilled in and around the house and ate chicken nuggets. I went to the days in to update my blog. I was in Jorik's room. We also went to the pool, I swum in it for like 30 min. It felt so great... I miss swimming so much, this Tuesday again <3. I had my healthy diner at McDonalds and I hung out with EF staff and EF people at the Days Inn. I went home after. :) good week!

Those pictures are still of last Sunday:

 selfie

jaywalking 

drinking again.

The rest of the week:

RICARDO'S

sexy face

 :D

 Gabe & Ryan playin ping pong

 Phantom

 yay bathroom selfie at ryan's

 before the penalties

 after the penalties

 orange forever

 foot]

 sup

hi there people, it's summer 

 snapchat fun

 #1

#2

#3

 all over my body you can find those spots.

orange . like a boss . 

cheering

sexy

sexy chicks

 hi

 comfi

the bike lane ends there 

yeah black

beertje <3

that's my clean bed

beach don't kill my vibe :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten