zondag 10 augustus 2014

Academic Year #31

Hi everybody! It's been a good but really tiring week. I got accepted in Orange Coast College, I went to Dena Point Beach, I hung out with my friends and I stressed about college. This was one of my last weeks..
If you want to know every detail, or most of the details. Click!


Monday August 4, 2014
I woke up and I went to school. I had the Godfather thing in Santa Monica and Venice Beach. It was really cool. It was probably going to be one of my last times as being a Godfather. I had a lot of fun during the trip. It only took so long. The new kids were quiet and tired. At least, that's what I think. I got at school and I checked my email. I saw that I got accepted in Orange Coast College. I was so happy, I called my parents and they were asleep and they were happy too! I went to a Mexican restaurant and to the theatre. I saw the movie The Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D.

Tuesday August 5, 2014
Only one month left till my birthday! I went to school and I was doing all the college stuff during class. A lot left to be done. I went home and and had family diner with my roommate from Chile, France, Japan and my host mom. We had burgers for diner. Yummie! I fell asleep early because I was tired.

Wednesday August 6, 2014
I woke up early because I had morning class. I biked all the way to school and I was sweaty as hell. Not cool. It's so far! I had class. I went home and packed my stuff because I was going to Gabe. He was going to help me figuring stuff out for college. We got really far, I called the college and got more information. I signed up for housing too. I had diner at his place and we had something like zucchini with mac&cheese inside. It tasted so good! We went to Ryan's after diner and hung out there for a little bit. We wanted to go to the movie but we weren't in the mood anymore.

Thursday August 7, 2014
It was the Academic Year beach day party! We drove all the way to Dena Point Beach. That's 1,5 hour south of Redondo Beach. I went into the water there and ate hot dogs. We dances, took a lot of pictures and ate food. There was so much food. It was amazingly pretty and the water was nice. The waves were perfect. There were also so many surfers! I came back in Redondo around 11 pm, it was a long and tiring day. It was fun!

Friday August 8, 2014
It was a fun day. I went to downtown. First to China Town, but that was a little bit sad. It was really small but beautiful! Gabe and I drunk boba tea there and we left. We drove through downtown LA and saw the Courthouse, the opera building, Disney concert hall and the Staple Center. It was an awesome day!

Saturday August 9, 2014
I went to a bookstore to buy a book. I almost got hit by a car on my way back. I stopped at the McDonalds for lunch. Lotte texted me and I went back to Del Amo. We shopped there and walked around. We were in TJ Max for such a long time. I think we tried on every type of shoe. I bought caviar nail-polish and a new body butter. I also bought stickers! I waited for the bus with Lotte and I biked home. I biked over 190th St./Anita St.; they're is this hill (15%) and it was so high! I had to walk with my bike and I was all sweaty when I was at the top. It was worth it though, the view was amazing! I bike home because the way was only going down from that point.

Sunday August 10, 2014
It was my lazy sunday even though this is my last weekend at EF.. whoops. I FaceTime'd my parents for more dan 2 hours (if it isn't more). We talked, watched tv, ate chips and had fun! I went out for lunch with my two roomies. They went out for shopping and I showered. I did my nails, washed my make-up brushes, my clothes and curled my hair. Things like that. I had diner at Lotte's. It was a good way to end this weekend. I'm partly satisfied.

 no filter, pink sky

 fire

 model feeling

 I want that ray ban

 what's uppppp

 godfathers

 love these girls <3

 diner

 3D movie

 Phantom

 Friends

 & Brechtje

 Alexa & Brechtje
PhotoBOMB 

 dena point

i love this feeling 

 & Karina, (Laure and Marine)

 pretty

 sun is setting

 tan line

 china town

 china town

 boba tea

 court house

 Disney concert hall

 that hotel <3

what happened if you let me make a panorama picture in a car 

 Academic Year party

 got it <3

 so prettyy

whoooo!

1 opmerking:

  1. I get that ypu sant to stay thefd. It sounds amazing... evdfy time! But dom't you miss The Netherlands? Family and friends?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen